Chocolate Chip Cookies with 2 CARBS!
1/2 cup salted butter
3/4 cup Monkfruit Sweetener for keto (sugar for nonketo)
1 tsp vanilla
1 large egg
1 1/2 cup almond flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 cup Lilly's dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Melt butter for 30 seconds and add to mixer with sugar or sugar substitute.
3. Add in vanilla and egg, and mix until well combined.
4. Add the almond flour, baking powder, and salt and beat until well combined.
5. With a spatula, fold in the chocolate chips.
6. Using a cookie scoop, form 12 balls of dough and place on the lined baking sheet. Bake for 18-22 minutes.
7. When the cookies are slightly brown around the perimeter and still soft in the middle, they are ready! (the cookies will look undone in the middle but they harden tremendously when you let them cool, so do not over cook!)
8. Let the cookies cool for 10 minutes and dig in!
Tag #saramweisbrodt if you like them!